Re: Wondering what you can do for FreeBSD/ZFS?

From: Thierry Herbelot <thierry_at_herbelot.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 06:19:30 +0200
Le Monday 23 April 2007, Pawel Jakub Dawidek a écrit :
> You'll find the answer here:
>
> 	http://wiki.freebsd.org/ZFS
>
> There is a list of things that we need to work on. Yes, _we_ :)

Hello,

*very* nice work : I could even start Zfs on my smallish current tinderbox.

I'm just unsure of how to get access to a zpool when in single user mode :
I usually get an error message stating tank is accessed by another system.

maybe I should set hostid and hostname ?

	TfH

--
Internet users, on the other hand, are perhaps not dealt
with harshly enough; ultimately, the only way to secure the