Re: ZFS committed to the FreeBSD base.

From: Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:56:02 +0200
> What you're seeing is probably another problem, which was described
> already.

My apologies. I see this was mentioned on -fs (but for some reason
doesn't show up in Google). I'll subscribe to that and remember to check
the archive before generating more noise in the future.

> Try tunning kern.maxvnodes down to 3/4 of the current
> value, see if that helps and please report back.

This does seem to eliminate the problem here too.

Again, apologies for the noise, and thank you very much.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey_at_scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org