Re: kernel trap

From: Remko Lodder <remko_at_elvandar.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:31:30 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Flavio!

On Tue, July 31, 2007 10:45 pm, Flavio Alexsandro Silva wrote:
> Hello People!
>
> 	I have a notebook (Toshiba Tecra A4 with ATI Radeon X600) running the
> FreeBSD-current, but i'm having problem with the last kernels...
> 	In the mean time of february, the current runned ok in my notebook, but
> from there to now, i just get kernel trap on load.
>
> 	What information and how i can obtain it to help you to correct the
> problem ?
>
> Thanx in advance!

Please see the developers handbook
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug.html)
for the information you are seeking.

Thanks for using FreeBSD and the willingness to improve the software!

--
Kind regards,

     Remko Lodder               ** remko_at_elvandar.org
     FreeBSD                    ** remko_at_FreeBSD.org

     /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */