PR: usb/76653, usb/93389

From: Ganbold <ganbold_at_micom.mng.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:56:36 +0800
Hi,

The initial patch I sent to these PR (Pentax Optio S60 camera support)
was working.
However I didn't test the modified patch of Alex Demin (support at
spectrum.ru). Probably it works too.

Unfortunately I can not test my Pentax Optio S60 camera, because it is
not working anymore
through USB connection. Even in Windows it is not working. Maybe camera
USB is broken because of static electricity.

So I don't know how these PR should be handled, I guess the patch on
these PR should be tested and
then committed if needed. Or maybe recent CURRENT already supports this
camera.
Maybe I'm wrong here.

Warner, can you check these PR if you have time?

thanks a lot,

Ganbold

--
Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful
objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill