Crash in todays current (panic: bio_caller1 used by the provider ad0s4e)

From: Nikolay Pavlov <qpadla_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 23:26:59 +0300
Another one panic caused by geom_journal journal initialization (sorry for
tautology) at the final stage of EVERY kernel booting process.

I am unable to get a full crashdump because my dump device is not ready at
that moment.

I see the message:
panic: bio_caller1 used by the provider ad0s4e

And a backtrace like this one:
kdb_enter
panic
g_io_deliver
g_std_done
biodone
g_io_schedule_up
g_up_procbody
fork_exit
fork_trempoline

And the current thread is pid 3 "g_up"

The intresting thing is that i do not have this panic with GENERIC kernel.
My kernel is deffer from it by this lines:
#!commented!  options     WITNESS_SKIPSPIN
              options     DEBUG_LOCKS
              options     DEBUG_VFS_LOCKS
              options     DIAGNOSTIC

--