who to talk to about sound device issues? (M-Audio Delta 1010: envy24)

From: Andrew Reilly <andrew-freebsd_at_areilly.bpc-users.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:06:03 +1000
Hi there,

I'd like to help (if I can) to get the envy24 sound device
support working with an M-Audio Delta 1010, which is what I
have.  Who should I talk to about it?

Who should I talk to about the FreeBSD PCM framework, to the
extent that it differs from the oss device drivers that I've
been using up to now?  (Specifically, multi-channel, and the
fact that the pcm devices don't seem to show up int /dev/ the
way I expected, and actually seem to become less accessible over
time.)

Thanks in advance,

--
Andrew