Crash when we wakeup from a sleep on IBM T43

From: Randall Stewart <rrs_at_cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:01:04 -0400
Hi all:

Ok I can easily reproduce this.. and I have pinpointed at least
one of the culprits..

witness says its:

recursed on non-recursive lock in OsdSync.c line 377 acpi subsystem...

You can find here (thanks to fellow sctp-interop participants) jpegs
of the crash and a picture of a ddb> trace

The crash:
http://www.sctp.org/sleep_crash1.jpg

The trace:

http://www.sctp.org/sleep_crash2.jpg

Would someone who owns the acpi subsystem take a look
at this.. and if you need more info, it would be good to
hear from you.. I can do DDB commands if you want more info
and at the interop until tommorrow I have access to a D200
to actually take photos of it... or of course there
is the manual transcribe :-0

Randall Stewart
NSSTG - Cisco Systems Inc.
803-345-0369 <or> 803-317-4952 (cell)