Can I use FreeBSD-current?? (sony vaio hardware)

From: Shane Helms <jovial_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:34:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I installed FreeBSD-6.2R several days ago soon to
realize that my sound card is not supported :-(
Now, I'd like to install FreeBSD-Current, but I
thought I'd send a quick email for hardware checking
before I jump into snapshots.

Sadly, very little information about FreeBSD-7 can be
found on the net. My hardware is Sony Vaio FJ170/B
(FJ1S/W) laptop. Please let me know if you have
experience with any of the following:

1. CPU frequency scaling for Intel(R) Pentium(R) M
processor 1.73GHz (centrino).

2. Hibernate / Standby support for Intel Corporation
Mobile 915GM chipset

3. Wireless with an Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless
2200BG card

4. Sony ACPI support for screen brightness adjustment

Thanks,
Shane

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/