Re: BETA4 installer doesn't attach my HDD controller; BETA3 did

From: Todd Wasson <tsw5_at_duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:20:59 -0500
I did, and in that case it seems that the atapci0 device still is not
successfully attached (though it's hard to say as it scrolls be
quickly), and the system freezes during the boot process at "Trying to
mount root from ufs:/dev/md0" (which prevents me from scrolling up to
inspect the boot messages).  I also tried in the "verbose logging"
boot mode, and it didn't give anything more informative than the
aforementioned "device_attach: atapci0 attach returned 6" line.

Todd