Re: Any successful installs on a Broadcom HT1000 chipset?

From: Travis Mikalson <bofh_at_terranova.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 17:16:28 -0500
Søren Schmidt wrote:
> Anyhow, enough ramblings, the attached patch makes 48bit access work on
> the Tyan, so that problem should be fixored, can you all please test
> that and let me know how it goes, thanks!
>
> Patch is against RELENG_7, but should fit on RELENG_6 and -current as well.
>
> -Søren

That's certainly a good thing to have found and fixed, but unfortunately
I cannot easily test this specific aspect that you've fixed :)

I patched and booted with a disk plugged into my on-board SATA, the
memory corruption issue is still there so all I can really see is init
and sh sig11'ing and zfs spitting out checksum errors, sorry.

--
TerraNovaNet Internet Services - Key Largo, FL
Voice: (305)453-4011 x101   Fax: (305)451-5991