regarding that odd problem with scp

From: Chuck Robey <chuckr_at_chuckr.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:10:01 -0500
I found out what it was ....

Just to remind, when I tried to use scp, I got an error message
complaining about the PermitLocalCommand variable not being recognized,
so that I could transfer nothing via scp.

Well, it's an artifact of doing a buildworld & installworld, but not
doing a new kernel, and not even doing a reboot.  Once I did a new
kernel and rebooted, the problem disappeared.  Glad about that, because
the way that the problem presented, well, it was more than a little
unusual, and responded to none of the normal things you do to
troubleshoot ssh problems.

So, this problem (at least) is taken care of.  Back to my audio driver
distractions.