Re: -current kernel panic

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_fxq.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:39:24 +0100
* Andrew Thompson <thompsa_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> See sys/i386/i386/machdep.c r1.663, Rui put the macbook test in the
> wrong function. It should be fixed now.

Thank you _so_ much! I was almost afraid that this patch wouldn't make
it into 7.0 in time. This will save me so much time when I'm going to
reinstall my MacBook in the nearby future. You just made my day. ;-)

I was thinking this morning: this patch may also fix boot on my MSI 845E
motherboard. My old desktop has this motherboard and it only seems to
boot when I disable USB legacy support in the BIOS, which is ugly,
because it has a USB keyboard. Still have to test that, though.

--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_fxq.nl>
 WWW: http://g-rave.nl/