ural problems

From: Nathan Butcher <n-butcher_at_fusiongol.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:56:22 +0900
Updated to the latest FreeBSD7.0-BETA4 code a few days ago. Now my ural
wireless USB dongle says "me no worky"

Basically it's showing up in dmesg and ifconfig, but any attempt to run
dhclient on it to my access point (as I have done in the past) gives me
"no link......."

I restored my system with the last FreeBSD7.0-BETA4 ISO so that my
wireless works again (so I know it's not hardware failure). Will do a
buildworld again soon to see if anything has changed.