Re: WARNS=3 and C++ on 8.x

From: Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde_at_aldan.algebra.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 05:11:52 -0500
On четвер 20 грудень 2007, Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:
= > Which Makefile? /usr/ports/graphics/libfpx/Makefile or
= > /usr/ports/graphics/libfpx/files/Makefile.bsd?
= >
=
= comment out (place a # at the beginning) of the last line of
= /usr/ports/graphics/libfpx....

You are still not saying, which of the two make-files you want me to
modify. Which makes your particular "just trying to help you get by"
worse than no responses at all.

Especially considering the below:

= this is a known issue and the maintainer has collected data (from me)
= on what what the warnings are but has not fixed this yet.

I *am* the bloody maintainer!

And I am trying to investigate, what's wrong -- it would seem to me,
8.x is slightly misconfigured...

Please, don't confuse matters. Thank you.

	-mi