Re: Repeated or missed keys after upgrading from 6.2 to 7.0

From: David G Lawrence <dg_at_dglawrence.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 04:34:19 -0800
> I saw another report about this about a few days ago,
> but don't remember the mailing list right now.
>
> According to the report it only happens with low Mhz values,
> which could also explain why you see it more often when on battery.

   It was me in the thread regarding "packet loss every 30.999 seconds".
The problem that I was seeing didn't result in repeated characters,
however, just dropped keystrokes.

-DG

David G. Lawrence
President
Download Technologies, Inc. - http://www.downloadtech.com - (866) 399 8500
The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
Pave the road of life with opportunities.