Re: ATI SB600/700/800 tester wanted

From: Wildes Miranda <gowmo_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 16:42:56 -0300 (ART)
--- "Andrey V. Elsukov" <bu7cher_at_yandex.ru> escreveu:

> Wildes Miranda wrote:
> > Ok, thanks. I'll do it. But , Xin Li announces
> this
> > patch around Nov 06, 2007, why it's is too old ?
>
> There was a lot of fixes and changes.
> And now it mostly doesn't needed. Do you have some
> troubles?
>
> --
> WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov

I hope that you understand my English. :=)

Yes, i think. I haven't the option to set AHCI on the
BIOS as you  suggested, and my trouble is that sata
disk just operate on UDMA33 mode.
i wish to use this box for java development, with many
disk access on compilation process and tomcat
environment. I think that this box will be more fast
with max mode allowed by disk controller.

is attached pciconf,dmesg.

thanks.

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/