Rationale behind "info: [drm] Loading R300 Microcode" console msg?

From: Dmitry Pryanishnikov <dmitry_at_atlantis.dp.ua>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 19:15:16 +0200 (EET)
Hello!

   I find DRM's unconditional console messages:

info: [drm] Loading R300 Microcode

quite annoying. They apper every time I switch from text console to Xorg,
and I see no rationale behind them. I'm aware of kern.consmute, but I
really want to see console messages about hardware errors. Are DRM ucode
we hide the DRM_INFO() output under bootverbose or (even better) under
drm-specific sysctl?

Sincerely, Dmitry
--
Atlantis ISP, System Administrator