RE: Need Help:: BCE Interface - back port SERDES support to STABLE

From: Conrad Burger <conrad.burger_at_mxit.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:46:03 +0200
Click here to view our e-mail legal notice:
http://www.mxit.co.za/pdfs/mxit_legal.pdf or call: +27 21 888 5000
Thank you for offering to help!

I have tried to test the BCE-SERDES on CURRENT, but it looks like there are
still some problems with the driver on CURRENT. The kernel panics when I try to
assign an IP to the interface.

It's rather pointless to try and port the driver to STABLE when it doesn't work
on CURRENT. Will try to port the driver to STABLE when it works on CURRENT.

Regards
Conrad