loader fails to parse loader.conf when the wrong content of the "console" variable is specified

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:42:32 +0100
Hi,

I tried
  console="vidconsole,dcons,gdb"
  dcons_load="YES"
  dcons_crom_load="YES"
in loader.conf but everything after "console" is ignored. To me it
looks like the loader doesn't parse the config after it sees the wrong
content in the console variable.

Is someone interested in having a look at this issue (if not I send a
PR)?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
"Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable
end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small