Re: panic: sbflush_internal: cc 4294966301 || mb 0 || mbcnt 0

From: Bruce M. Simpson <bms_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:15:22 +0000
I was able to reproduce this bug, although the circumstances under which
I did it are weird.

I have two NICs on the same box patched to the same Ethernet broadcast
domain, but on interconnected switches with no spanning tree. If I stop
VLAN_HWTAGGING on msk with a vlan interface attached, and then run ping
-f to a local host via the network configured on fxp, it seems to
trigger the problem.

sb_cc is always 84 bytes, which is 20 bytes IPv4 header + 64 bytes of
ICMP data, so it's definitely ping which is triggering the issue in my
case. I haven't been able to get a clean dump yet as my 6.2-RELEASE
userland doesn't seem to understand -CURRENT's minidumps.

Hope this helps,
BMS