trouble with pam

From: Randall Stewart <rrs_at_cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:39:54 -0500
Hi all:

As anyone seen this problem with pam?

I just did a sup/buildworld and then installworld.
Did my reboot and then.. every time I try to log
in through xdm I get on the console:

xdm: in openpam_load_module(): no pam_nologin.so found
xdm: in openpam_load_module(): no pam_nologin.so found

Now I had this happen over X-Mas when I reloaded my machine
so I knew what to do.. I went back to my older Current and
copied over all /usr/lib/pam*
and then rebooted..

Now I am up and running again.. and just fine..

Is there some special hook I need to do to get the latest
pam stuff to work properly.. it is obviously a problem with
the lib's (since replacing them fixes the problems)..

Any ideas would be appreciated... and I would be most
glad to debug this further if someone can tell me what
info to gather :-D

Randall Stewart
NSSTG - Cisco Systems Inc.
803-345-0369 <or> 803-317-4952 (cell)