Re: Recent -current module_register error

From: Szilveszter Adam <sziszi_at_bsd.hu>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 18:31:52 +0100
On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 02:17:54PM +0300, Andrey Chernov wrote:
> Additional TCP options:.
> Starting default moused:module_register: module uhub/ums already exists!
> Module uhub/ums failed to register: 17
>
> I suspect very recent kernel changes. Any adeas?

Probably some overly verbose code somewhere. All it really says is that
a particular module could not be registered because it is already
present (probably because it is compiled into the kernel, at least for
me all occurrences are like that) so the devices still work.

Of course this may have happened also previously but silently.

I have no immediate commit to suspect though.

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM
Budapest