Re: A stuck system

From: Randall Stewart <rrs_at_cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 19:31:43 -0500
Pyun YongHyeon wrote:

> Would you post backtrace information for msk(4)?
> Btw, how about disabling MSI for msk(4)?
> (loader tunable: hw.msk.msi_disable)

I already disabled MSI on all my machines because the
EM drivers get real sick without it..

I will recreate this for you tommorrow.. and get you
a trace.. and if you want I can give you a login on
the machine and let you play with a true kernel dump..

Just send me a public key (off-list) and I will set
you up an account on it (pyunyh) and give mail you login
instructions..

Randall Stewart
NSSTG - Cisco Systems Inc.
803-345-0369 <or> 803-317-4952 (cell)