Re: ULE 2.0

From: Massimo Lusetti <massimo_at_cedoc.mo.it>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 22:46:18 +0100
On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 10:09:23 -0800 (PST)
Jeff Roberson <jroberson_at_chesapeake.net> wrote:

> Thanks,  I am working on some changes to improve SMP load balancing.  I'm
> going to test them more thoroughly on an array of machines that I have
> here before I commit them, but I'll let you know when I do.

Great, btw thanks to you an anyone involved with making FreeBSD a
better OS!

> In the future, it's more useful to do performance comparisons without
> WITNESS or INVARIANTS enabled as these options may unfairly hinder one
> scheduler or the other.  However, I don't doubt the relative results you
> present.

When you commit the improvements I'll repeat the tests and will include
even SCHED_CORE, if David haven't pull out from the tree.
And i would like to also test PostgreSQL and if you or anyother has
some hints i will take them all.

Regards
--
Massimo.run();
You just wait, I'll sin till I blow up! -- Dylan Thomas