Re: chinese use of FreeBSD?

From: Kevin Foo <kevin.foo_at_zaidibrahim.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:58:16 +0800
Sounds like a mimic of Debian GNU/kFreeBSD to me.

http://www.debian.org/ports/kfreebsd-gnu/

http://english.chinamil.com.cn/site2/columns/2006-02/14/content_420257.htm

--
Regards,
Kevin Foo

Key fingerprint : 4B23 FC1C E50B 9693 CCDD  2A7D A048 E909 8924 9BDD
Public key : http://keyserver.linux.it/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x89249BDD