New SCHED_SMP diff.

From: Jeff Roberson <jroberson_at_chesapeake.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 22:47:33 -0700 (PDT)
I fixed a major bug in SCHED_SMP that impacted some users causing bad
performance and invalid load counts.  Attilio also added support for i386
based machines.  I have tested on UP which works although INVARIANTS and
WITNESS don't work properly on UP kernels.  Single processor SMP kernels
work fine.

This diff also includes another patch that I intend to commit to current
which significantly improved write performance for mysql by removing
all use of Giant in fcntl().

Please report any stability or performance problems with this patch.  The
more positive reports I get the more likely it will go into 7.0.

Thanks,
Jeff