Re: ssh coredump if gssapi-with-mic preferred, but no kinit done (yet)?

From: Doug Rabson <dfr_at_rabson.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:05:34 +0100
On 1 Jul 2007, at 19:38, David Wolfskill wrote:

> I'm willing to try some things on the machine to help diagnose the
> problem(s) under CURRENT, but there are some things I'd like to do
> with it (that will take a few hours,such as a "make release") that
> I'd much rather do while it's running STABLE.  And Sundays are
> about the
> only days I can really count on being able to do anything with CURRENT
> on the machine.  (I'm in US/PAcific time zone.)
>
> So:  clues?  Would building a debugging version of ssh be a reasonable
> step?

I may have broken this with my last commit to the gss-api code. I'll
try to take a look at this as soon as I fix my FreeBSD scratch box (I
managed to fry its motherboard yesterday). In the meantime, could you
get a stack-trace so I can at least see where its crashing. If you
can build libgssapi with debugging information that would probably
help a lot.