Re: HEADSUP: pf 4.1 import

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:24:58 +0200
On Tuesday 03 July 2007, Max Laier wrote:
> Users of pf should hold off a bit as I plan to commit a tiny ABI break
> after the update is finished in order to be able to add netgraph
> support in the future.  After that a full "buildworld buildkernel
> installkernel installworld mergemaster"-run is advised.
>
> Will send an all clear when done.

this is it.  Though my post commit build is still running, things should
be alright again.

Users of pf please note that tcpdump and libpcap need additional patches
that need to go through the vendor first.  I'm trying to get things
moving there, but for the time being, please use the attached patch to
understand the new pflog format.

Anyone with hands at tcpdump.org?  Help appreciated!

--
FreeBSD Status reports due: 07/07/07 :-)

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier_at_freebsd.org
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier_at_EFnet