Re: glib compile problem

From: Jeremy Messenger <mezz7_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:30:42 -0500
On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 03:02:09 -0500, Ganbold <ganbold_at_micom.mng.net> wrote:

> Replying to myself, it seems like it required gettext which was missing
> on my machine.
> Should glib install dependent packages such as gettext?
> Maybe I'm wrong here.

Maybe it is related with this thread? It has same error as below in your
log.

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2007-July/074512.html

Follow up with this thread and there has a patch to fix /bin/sh problem.

> thanks,
>
> Ganbold
>
> Ganbold wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When I'm trying to install mc from ports in today's CURRENT machine
>> I've got following errors:
>> It fails in glib20 configure script. Also I saw a lot of "sh:
>> environment corrupt; missing value for"
>> messages.
>>
>> ..
>> sh: environment corrupt; missing value for LC_ALL
>> sh: environment corrupt; missing value for LC_NUMERIC

Here.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7_at_cox.net  -  mezz_at_FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)