Re: ZFS vs Samba Debugging Results ... Need Help.

From: Brian Donnell <bdonnell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 14:44:50 -0400
I have the exact same configs enabled.  I have 2 gigs of RAM running a Core
2 Duo and tried with both default sysctls and with the loader/sysctls
recommended in the ZFS Tuning Guide (
http://wiki.freebsd.org/ZFSTuningGuide) and it crashes in both cases.
The only difference I can tell between our
two setups is AMD64 vs i386.  That makes me think it's a problem with how
ZFS is being handled.  But if recompiling samba with gcc 4.2.1 got things
working for you, and Pascal Hofstee's debug info, I'm no longer sure if it's
a bug with ZFS or with samba3.

-- Brian