Re: LiveCD trouble

From: Ivan Voras <ivoras_at_fer.hr>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:27:15 +0200
Dario Freni wrote:

> On Jul 3, 2007, at 10:49 AM, Ivan Voras wrote:
>>  To see how file systems are mounted, look at /etc/rc.d/livecd script.
>>
>> I'd appreciate if anyone can look at this or at least provide pointers
>> on what to try next.
>
> Can you attach the rc.d/livecd script?

Here it is:
http://perforce.freebsd.org/fileViewer.cgi?FSPC=//depot/projects/soc2007/ivoras%5ffinstall/makeimage/bundles/livecd&REV=2

This is the only "active" rc.d script the LiveCD is using.

> Have you given a look to
> FreeSBIE's rc scripts (or considered starting from FreeSBIE toolkit
> itself, which is fully working for other projects)?

No, I though it would be simpler to just roll my own, because later in
the process I'll have some unusual requirements for the scripts so if I
used FreeSBIE I'd probably have to modify it severely.

For now I really don't need anything fancy, just a plain live system
with some ports in it.