re: HEADSUP: pf 4.1 import

From: Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki_at_collaborativefusion.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:52:27 -0400
On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 12:26 +0200, Max Laier wrote:
> All,
>
> in the course of this afternoon (CEST) I'll import the OpenBSD 4.1 version

We'll also have to see if Joel Knight's Net-SNMP patches work with our
5.3 in ports/net-mgmnt.

~BAS

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.