HEADSUP: new wpa_supplicant and hostapd [ndis users read]

From: Sam Leffler <sam_at_errno.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:26:58 -0700
These applications have been updated to the 0.5.8 "stable release" from
Jouni Malinen.  This gets us back on Jouni's stable release branch (as
opposed to the abandoned code base we were using).  There are many new
features (read the docs in contrib) and you should now be able to use
802.1x over wired nic's though it may not be configured by default
(please send patches after testing and I will try stuff updated).

ndis support in wpa_supplicant has been tested but requires fixups in
the kernel that are pending.  However people using ndis should also be
aware that the in-kernel ndis support has badly rotted and appears
chock-a-block with issues.  Unless someone steps up to work on it expect
instability.  Thanks to Andrew Thompson for patching things up.

	Sam