bgfsck hosed (lockups) in -current?

From: Alfred Perlstein <alfred_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:26:40 -0700
I have current as of last week.

I noticed that if I needed a bgfsck on ufs when rebooting my system
would lock up almost immediately.  Everything would deadlock.

If I rebooted single user and did a regular "fsck -y" then continued
to boot, I'd be OK.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I'm going to update to the most
recent current and get more information (which wait channels etc)
but wanted to know if anyone knew about this.

I recall seeing a LOT of fixes for various deadlocks in snapshots
and bgfsck going in lately, but nothing that looked to me as if it'd
trigger a regression.

--
- Alfred Perlstein