request for approval: G965 AGP support

From: Eric Anholt <eric_at_anholt.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:55:31 -0700
I think I've finally got my G965 AGP support ready to commit.  I've
tested on the GM965 and in a previous version the 915GM, and with kib_at_'s
DRM fix things are looking good.  Proposed commit message:

Add support for G965/Q965/GM965/GME965/GME945 AGP.

This adds a function to agp.c to set the aperture resource ID if it's
not the usual AGP_APBASE.  Previously, agp.c had been assuming
AGP_APBASE, which resulted in incorrect agp_info, and contortions by
agp_i810.c to work around it.

Also, add functions to agp.c for default AGP_GET_APERTURE() and
AGP_SET_APERTURE(), which return the aperture resource size and disallow
aperture size changes.  Moving to these for our AGP drivers will likely
result in stability improvements.  This should fix 855-class aperture
size detection.

Additionally, refuse to attach agp_i810 when some RAM is above 4GB and
the GART can't reference memory that high.  This should be very rare.
The correct solution would be bus_dma conversion for agp, which is
beyond the scope of this change.  Other AGP drivers could likely use
this change as well.

G33/Q35/Q33 AGP support is also included, but disconnected by default
due to lack of testing.

PR:		kern/109724 (855 aperture issue)
Submitted by:	FUJIMOTO Kou<fujimoto_at_j.dendai.ac.jp>

--
Eric Anholt                             anholt_at_FreeBSD.org
eric_at_anholt.net                         eric.anholt_at_intel.com