Re: crash in tty code in 6.1.. fixed since?

From: LI Xin <delphij_at_delphij.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:38:32 +0800
Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
[...]
> Maybe related:
>
> Regarding the keyboard system which is also Giant locked, we should add assert
> Giant statements, because I see several callers doing calls into the keyboard
> system without holding Giant!

I think that is a good idea.  By adding these assertions our user
community would be able to catch more under-exercised codepath under
their workload.

Do you already have some patch to add these assertions?

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij_at_delphij.net>	http://www.delphij.net/
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve!