Re: kqemu crash (page fault) with -current

From: Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer_at_omnisec.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 21:55:43 +0200
Am Freitag, 13. Juli 2007 schrieb Attilio Rao:
> Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > today I tried qemu for the first time and I love it.
> > Now I'd need some speed and tried kqemu, but it immediately reboots my
> > machine.
> > Here is what I could transcribe:
>
> Could you please try this patch and see if it helps?:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~attilio/kqemu.diff

I applied it, rebuilt my kernel and kqemu, but machine crashes immedately
after running qemu (without disabled kqemu).
Should I also rebuild qemu itself? I don't think it's needed.
But CFLAGS+= -DKSE helped!
I could install various OS, only when I enable -kernel-kqemu most installer
quit with page fault.

Thanks,

-Harry

--
OmniSEC  -  UNIX und Windows Netzwerke - Sicher
Harald Schmalzbauer