ZFS, chflags and installworld

From: Thomas Backman <serenity_at_exscape.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:27:25 +0200
Hi everybody,
I successfully moved everything to ZFS a few weeks ago. Everything
seems to
work, except I can't run installworld. If I understand things
correctly, ZFS
doesn't support chflags, but I'm guessing the flags stuck when I
copied the
files from UFS (using tar)?
In any case, installworld gives me plenty of errors like "chflags:
(filename):
Operation not supported", and the files remain unchanged.
kern.securelevel is -1 and has always been.
chflags -R noschg doesn't work (plenty of "Operation not supported"
errors).

Any hints?

Thanks,
Thomas