Re: Slow networkperformance in current?

From: Ståle Kristoffersen <staalebk_at_ifi.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:24:43 +0200
On 2007-07-20 at 09:08, Vince wrote:
> Silly as it might seem when did you last recompile the iperf port? I was
> about to post a me too post yesterday, until I updated my system to use
> the latest sched_ule at which point iperf froze my system completely,
> recompiling the port fixed the freeze and the <100Mbit/sec on localhost.
> I think it was compiled against the wrong threading library (been a
> while since i last recompiled it.)

Actually I just spotted this myself, when I recompiled I got in the range
of 600Mbits/sec to localhost. However I do noot see the increase you see
when running it multiple times. I still think 600Mbits/sec is a bit low.

If I run it to a remote host I see the same numbers (around 600Mbits/sec)

--
Ståle Kristoffersen
staalebk_at_ifi.uio.no