Re: NET_NEEDS_GIANT removal

From: Teufel <bsd_at_kuehlbox.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:38:58 +0200
Hello everyone,

is there any issue to replace i4b on -CURRENT with HPS one? I have had
compiled these patches now for several years in my productions servers
and had never issues with it. With all due respect to the authors, the
current i4b looks very outdated. If HPS i4b is already GIANT-free,
probably it would be a better idea to review the code and give some
advices what needs to be fixed. Isdn in germany is still commonly used.
I am currently installing some machines todo pf-stress-tests and could
add a couple of isdn devices too if needed.