Re: Every time I get the sources I can't compile...

From: Steve Kargl <sgk_at_troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:30:44 -0700
On Sat, Jul 21, 2007 at 08:23:03PM -0400, Daniel Molina Wegener wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Every time I get the sources I can't compile the source tree,
> buildworld fails or buildkernel fails. ??Is any way to know
> which revision is working?
>
> I've tried with the GENERIC kernel and fails, custom kernel
> configurations fails too.
>
> ??Any way to get a working copy of -CURRENT?

There's a large amount of missing detail.
1) What architecture?
2) How do you get the source code?
3) Are you setting anything in /etc/make.conf?
4) What is the failure (ie exact error message)?
5) What a minimum description of the hardware?

I've rebuilt working -current on i386 and amd64
where the source is retrieved by anoncvs and
csup on the different systems in the last two days.

--
Steve