once again scan problems

From: Randall Stewart <rrs_at_cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:50:48 -0400
Hello all:

Ok last night I updated to the latest current...
did a buildworld/installworld added a new
kernel..

And now once again my iwi and ath cards will
no longer scan networks.. they just stay locked on
channel 1.

I do have :

wlan_scan_sta_load="YES"
legal.intel_iwi.license_ack=1

In my loader.conf...

And before I did all this (yesterday PM) I was scanning
on both cards (my previous current was from a week or
so ago.. and the buildworld was a few weeks ago).

Any ideas if maybe I am missing a magic cookie somewhere?

Thanks

Randall Stewart
NSSTG - Cisco Systems Inc.
803-345-0369 <or> 803-317-4952 (cell)