ZFS on root: slave mountpoints mount failed

From: Dmitry Morozovsky <marck_at_rinet.ru>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:17:44 +0400 (MSD)
Hi there,

I'm start to play with ZFS-on-root on my notebook according to wiki and found
strange error

I created zfs and changed ist mount point to legacy as instructed. Then I
create pool/usr, pool/usr/ports and so on, and then change mount point of
pool/usr to /usr. So far so good.

But, after reboot, pool/usr is not mounted, and I can see no simple way to
mount it automatically (yes, `zfs mount -a' seems to work, but it looks like
ugly hack).

Any hints?

BTW, on UFS:/boot one can not symlink '.' to boot as there is regular file
named boot (boot1+boot2 concatenated), so I suppose wiki page should be fixed
(or at least clarified)

Sincerely,
*** Dmitry Morozovsky --- D.Marck --- Wild Woozle --- marck_at_rinet.ru ***