ath0: using obsoleted if_watchdog interface

From: Neil Short <neshort_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 07:18:47 -0700 (PDT)
Recently cvsup'd.
This is new and I'm not sure I understand it.
dmesg...

ath0: using obsoleted if_watchdog interface

The full atheros stuff is:
ath0: <Atheros 5212> mem 0xc0200000-0xc020ffff irq 20
at device 4.0 on pci2
ath0: [ITHREAD]
ath0: using obsoleted if_watchdog interface
ath0: Ethernet address: [numbers]
ath0: mac 7.8 phy 4.5 radio 5.6
ath0: link state changed to UP

By the way, my little built-in wireless atheros device
  is working better than it ever has on this machine.

-N

======
Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are truth, and his ways are justice; and he is able to bring low those who walk in pride.
Daniel 4:37

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222