Re: nfe(4) vs. nve(4)

From: Gelsema, P \(Patrick\) <"Gelsema,>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 12:47:48 +0200 (CEST)
On Sat, June 2, 2007 10:42, Pyun YongHyeon wrote:
> If you are brave enough to test Rx lock-free nfe(4), try:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/nfe/WIP/if_nfe.c
> http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/nfe/WIP/if_nfereg.h
> http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/nfe/WIP/if_nfevar.h

I am running this version for some time now without any issues. Works
good, I would say go ahead with the commit.

One note, however I don't think it is related to the nfe(4), is that
traceroute shows weird results. I am getting 3 hops on the same rule. I am
currently not able to copy results but will send this later on this
evening in a new thread.

Rgds,

Patrick