new wpa_supplcant and hostapd coming

From: Sam Leffler <sam_at_errno.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:19:23 -0700
I plan to import new versions of these programs.  The 0.5.8 version of
wpa_supplicant does not work with the ndis support in the kernel.  I've
requested help fixing this for many months w/ no response.  If noone
steps up to fix it I plan to commit the new wpa_supplicant w/o ndis support.

The 0.5.7 version is in the sam_wifi branch in p4 in case folks want to
start from that.  Jouni took my changes upstream but 0.5.8 is slightly
different.

	Sam