Re: RFC: diff(1) update

From: LI Xin <delphij_at_delphij.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:33:53 +0800
Hi, Chuck,

Chuck Swiger wrote:
> Paul Eggert, the diffutils maintainer, has recently adopted a patch for
> sdiff which allows using "1" and "2" in addition to "l" and "r", which
> is exceptionally useful when people are running mergemaster.  Also,

dmalone_at_ has pointed out that to me.  Sounds reasonable and I will take
it into account in the import.

> v2.8.6 also includes a fix for invoking an editor in sdiff mode:
[snip]

Do you think it's more sensible to just import 2.8.6 or 2.8.7 instead?
Or should I pull out the two changesets?

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij_at_delphij.net>	http://www.delphij.net/
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve!