Re: recent nvidia-driver trouble

From: Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez <rnsanchez_at_wait4.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:13:57 -0300
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:31:36 +0200
Gary Jennejohn <garyj_at_jennejohn.org> wrote:

> BTW I tried _all_ versions of the driver and every one of them
> exhibits this problem.

Including 8774?  I've been using it for 16h/day since I installed
6.1-RELEASE, more or less a year by now.  In all this time, I went
through a couple of screen freezes, while using gv (print/gv), but
remotelly killable.  Other than that, no problems--thus why I never
upgraded it, specially after some reports for the next driver after
8774 (IIRC, 8794 or so).

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez                   rnsanchez_at_wait4.org