pf 4.1 Update available for testing

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 03:47:24 +0200
Hi,

$subject at: http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/PF41/

As of today (20070616) I consider this to be BETA quality (at least).
Please test and provide me (and freebsd-pf_at_) with feedback (good or
else).  If things work out well, I plan to commit this soon.

To make testing easier I'm working on RELENG_6 patches as well, but it
will be a bit to get through the fix/build/repeat-cycles.

Note that almost every API/ABI changed (as usual in OpenBSD-land) and thus
you need to compile world, remove your old pflogd files.  Also note that
the pfsync protocol has changed and thus you won't be able to sync an old
and a new box.  It should be possible to sync with a OpenBSD 4.1 box,
however.

Enjoy and report back!

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier_at_freebsd.org
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier_at_EFnet