Re: 32bit app crashed on AMD64

From: Ed Maste <emaste_at_phaedrus.sandvine.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:09:56 -0400
On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 01:06:57PM +0300, Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I did csup yesterday, and reinstalled world, also kernel has 32 compat
> option, but my 32bit app always crash.

You need to provide much more information for assistance with your problem.
What FreeBSD release are you using?  How is your application crashing?
For FreeBSD 6 there is ongoing work right now to bring some missing
syscalls to compat32; if your program is terminating with SIGSYS this is
likely your problem.

	-Ed